Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Praise the Lord! I am here and very safe. The trip over was a long 15 hour flight from Washington D.C to Johannesburg. As always I met some very nice people on the flight and made friends that lasted up until we got off the plane. Going through customs was a prayer request of mine before I left. Praise the Lord, that went well. between his broken english and me not knowing what I was supposed to say...he threatened to arrested me. But, all of that was cleared up and I made it through. I met up with a board member of Agathos at the airport and had dinner with him and his family. I spent two days in and had an orientation.
In the picture above is our team. Jason(0n the left) came from may-november. Then he came back mid January and will be here unil November. Scott, Sasha, and kendrick arrived a couple of days after I did and will be here until the end of June. Once a week we go to J.D and Barbra's house for dinner to discuss our week and have a time of prayer. J.D. and barbra are partners with agathos through the ubuntu project, they do a lot for agathos.

No comments: